Using the influences of Scottish technical and engineering excellence throughout the decades, Blueton’s business philosophy is to excel in innovative design and manufacture of all types of Street Furniture, ranging from standard to bespoke cutting edge designs. All our products are manufactured from the highest quality and durable materials, which are sourced locally and using recycled materials, wherever possible.
Employing a wealth of experience, combined with many years of working alongside designers, consultants, architects and local authorities, has enabled Blueton to build on our outstanding reputation for products of quality and excellence, creating confidence in our industry. All our processes are carried out in a timely and professional manner and our staff are dedicated and committed to supplying to the highest standard ensuring we meet our customers’ needs.
Blueton’s investment in staff, products and infrastructure ensures that we are able to provide a secure business platform for the future. Our commitment to our personnel, design of product and our care for our environment are paramount to our business.
We have a permanent exhibition of our products in Denny and welcome factory visits to meet the team, see our processes & discuss your requirements.
Due to our ongoing expansion, we are now exporting to USA, Europe, the Middle East and beyond. We are always looking for new areas of opportunity and happy to discuss this further. Our products, our attention to detail, understanding of the words price and deadline, ensure we receive repeat custom from far and wide.
blueton environmental policy statement april 2021
Blueton are committed to supporting environment sustainability and bio-diversity. We are committed to meeting high standards of performance on key aspects of our operations that have environmental impact and/or implications.
- meet all relevant legislation regulations and industry codes of practice on environmental issues
- source our own materials from local suppliers who have a similar approach to this policy and ensure that 98% of our waste is recycled
- are focused on reducing our environmental impact on the environment by implementing awareness training for all members of staff
- are committed to using wherever possible timber from sustainable or reclaimed UK sources
- have set objectives and targets to achieve continuous improvements in environmental performance